Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Down In The Flood

Well....unless you live under a rock you have probably heard about this little flood we have over here in Memphis. Not just in Memphis but spanning many states. The river crested this morning in Memphis reading just short of 48 feet. Just a few pictures of what we have seen.


Picture taken from Commercial Appeal looking from West Memphis into downtown Memphis.


Standing on Beale Street looking at Riverside Drive


Beale Street at Riverside Drive

Mud Island


Putt-Putt





3 comments:

  1. Wow. Thanks for posting these, Anna. I keep calling my parents, who both work downtown, but they make it seem like there are a few puddles here and there and that's it. I hope everything dries out ok now that the river has crested.

    Blog more - I miss hearing about your way-more-fun-than-mine life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadness!! I am so sad about the putt putt for some reason. I want more blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no. That is awful. I agree wth Melissa- especially Putt Putt!
    Blog more!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete