Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We R Who We R

I get it....I am lame. I never update my blog. But I will today! What have I been up to since last July? Let's see......


Dane Cook from 5th Row


Grizzlies From 2nd Row


Grizzlies


After the game....we won!


This is some guy from Barenaked Ladies


My sisters new puppy Spanky


In Memphis we totally got used to snow days this year!


Random Night Out with the bestie


Inside Zoo Lights....we went iceskating too


Zoo Lights


We went to Get Motivated and got to hear amazing speakers....Rudy Giuliani


Terry Bradshaw


Lou Holtz


Leigh Anne Tuohy (The Blind Side)


Laura Bush


John Walsh


General Colin Powell


Getting Motivated!!!!


Birthday Girls


I decided to buy myself a pretty ring for my birthday


Elaine came to visit Memphis and it happened to be my birthday weekend :)

2 comments: