Monday, July 26, 2010

I Just Want To Celebrate

Went to Brittan's wedding on Saturday July 17, 2010. It was very pretty. She looked gorgeous. Her wedding was at Grace-St.Luke's and the reception was at the Pink Palace. The reception was a lot of fun. They had an amazing band. I got to talk to a couple people I had not spoken to in forever, Ben Knapp and Burke Hanson. Burke brought his girlfriend and she was SO sweet. I took my best friend, because I did not have a date. Thank God for girl friends!


Burke and I at Brittan's wedding


So on July 24th we all went out for Beth's birthday. It was girls night and we had so much fun. We started with dinner at Itta Bena downtown. Then we took a trip to Silky's and ended the night at Raiford's which was SO much fun. I so love dancing.


Birthday girl!

Beth and I

Beth and Katie ~sisters~

Katie and I

Emily and I drinking a diver :) YUM!

Tricia-Elizabeth-Katie

Caitlin and Brennan



5 comments:

  1. AGGGHHH!!! SO much fun. I am so jealous of the Memphis life. I can't believe you saw Ben and Burke! I wish I could have celebrated with Birthday Hamster. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I also wish I was there with a certain Hamster on her bday. Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss ya'll! It was fun to see Ben and Burke. It has been SOOOO freakin long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know you had a blog! now that I do, I will certainly have to read it, as I am trying desperately to dislodge myself from facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...I am literally just now seeing this comment. How sad? I never update. I really am going to start soon again! I am just not very interesting LOL

    ReplyDelete