Monday, June 6, 2011

When The Saints Go Marching In

NOLA. One of my absolute favorite cities. Myself and 4 of my wonderful friends all went down to NOLA Thursday May 26 - Sunday May 29 2011. Emily, Becca, Averill and I took the train down and may have started drinking at breakfast. But it was vacation so to each their own! We technically went down for Food and Wine Fest but the rest of the weekend was just as amazingly fun! Kate (our D.C. friend) flew down to meet us. We ate wonderful food, drank wonderful drinks and made lot's of fun memories. We are hoping to make this a tradition.
On the train down to NOLA

What do you do on your first night on Bourbon? Pat O's Hurricane of course!

The Best Friend and I our first night at Pat O's

Kate and I at Wine and Food Fest

Really, what is NOLA without Cafe Du Monde?

Best brunch in NOLA

I suppose all of us needed a little charm

Wine and Food Fest....literally worth every penny

100% the best drink I have ever had. It has Everclear and Bourbon in it but tastes just like a grape slushy.

So. Much. Fun.

1 comment:

  1. SO fun!! Love all of the pics:) I am not anonymous-I am Melissa!

    ReplyDelete